Click Your Interest!

April 18, 2011

Fiesta Enchiladas!

This recipe is courtesy of my good friend Crystal... she rocked these enchiladas, so I decided to do it myself and see what reviews I got... and when the verdict came in as AMAZING, I decided to share since it's soooo  easy and soooo yummy.

Essential ingredients:

Trader Joe's Enchilada sauce (2 bottles)
Trader Joe's handmade wheat tortillas (2 pkgs)
LOTS and LOTS of cheese (I mixed a mexican blend with cheddar)
1 Yellow Bell Pepper (optional)
1 Can Trader Joe's Corn and Chilli salsa mix (no tomato) - this was my own addition and it gave it a little sweet kick
Canola Oil
Glass baking pan/dish thingy

Set up your assembly line... yes, like in 2nd grade...

Heat some oil in a pan, stick in a tortilla- fry it up
Dip it in the enchilada sauce so it's completely covered
Pack it with cheese
Roll it up
Stick it in a baking pan
REPEAT until your baking pan is stuffed!
Cover the entire hot mess with more cheese, bell pepper chunks and the corn stuff.... OH MAN- I can taste it already.

Then bake it at 375 for about 15 mins... and enjoy!
The ingredients above made about 18- 20 enchiladas... enough for a FIESTA!!!!

Enjoy, and once again, thank you Crystal for showing me the BEST and EASIEST enchilada recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment