Click Your Interest!

March 31, 2011

About Casa Di Amore

So here goes my first blogging adventure. Are you ready? That is, the 3 of you who are reading this? First off, thank you coworker for thinking there are things in my life worth hearing about. I tend to think I lead a pretty mundane and uninteresting fun life, and well, there are some good stories once in a while. Here's a little about me:

Most definitely the first thing that defines me: I love Jesus, and I'm learning that the love I have is pretty pathetic (thank you Francis Chan for pointing that out- anybody else kind of think "Crazy Love" is a defining book in this day and age?) and I'm being convicted daily of my need to know Him more deeply and love Him more deeply- no more fluff coming from this direction! (At least that's my goal...)

Well, there is my husband, (He's the CUTIE PIE on the left in the picture) we've been married since Jan 2009, and well, he always never gives me great stories to tell ;-)!  (Love you honey and pretend you didn't hear me call you a cutie pie.)


Then there is our my dog who I think is the most precious thing to walk the ground... ok, so he photographs like a bat, but who's being judgy? (Yes, I know JUDGY is not a word!)


Books. Yes. That's all on that subject. Totally nerdy amazing, I know!

Well, then there is my love of decorating... creating my home mostly. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE to find little doodads and diddies to put in my house (Yes, doodads and diddies really exist). I like the adventure of creating an atmostphere and a home filled with comfort and love.

AND FOOD! Yes, let's not forget about food. Although there are times I wish I had my own personal chef, or at least the people that measure everything and set it out for you to just throw into the pan, I just love cooking. Now, if only I had a cleaning lady too.... (hmmmmm.... convince husband to use bonus check for someone to clean up after I cook?)

Excited to tackle this blogging thing (I think).

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am filled with pride :) Love the name. Will subscribe.

    ReplyDelete